Sunday, January 16, 2011

Late Post, But Merry Xmas!


So I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. I know this is a couple weeks late as I was a little all over the place this holidays (drove over 5000 kms in a few weeks), and am just getting back to the computer!

The holidays were sweet, spent time with friends and fam and came back to Calgary for a sick weekend in Banff with Audrey! I have 4 more blog posts coming up over the next few days with some of the stuff I did during Xmas. I figured the best way to do it was update my blog every second day.

As for this update, I just wanted to say a belated Merry Christmas and happy holidays hope everyone had fun.

I aslo want to thank Rossignol, and Denis Leclaire and Maire Allaire for the gear, support and being just plain awesome. In this picture I am wearing new Rossi hoodie, gloves, touque, head band and neck warmer they gave me as well as holding on to a new pair of S4's with FKS bindings on them. Also thank you Ski Hause for mounting them for me! I'm also standing behind a wall of some of the skis I've aquired through my years of sponsorship with Rossi if you didn't notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment